Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Short distance

Jana

Join
Feb 6, 2019
Hi just wondering, I flying spark yesterday and around 60 metres have message,lost signal.Flying with tablet Huawei T10.Any advice about that.Thanks

If you're flying without a controller, that's probably the correct distance to lose your WiFi signal.

Hmm. With the remote, it should go farther than 60 meters. I get about 500, which isn't that great either.

So, the next question is, Where do you live? Are you under FCC or CE rules? Of course, even under CE, it should work farther than that.

You have the remote antennas up?

Here's a video that might help:

Last edited:
I recently flew my Spark with controller, Android phone and no OTG cable and the video feed was terrible, but the signal to the Spark/controller was fine.

Hmm. With the remote, it should go farther than 60 meters. I get about 500, which isn't that great either.

So, the next question is, Where do you live? Are you under FCC or CE rules? Of course, even under CE, it should work farther than that.

You have the remote antennas up?

Here's a video that might help:
Live in Ireland and husband fly Mavic no problems.How can we found which werzion is the spark

Ireland is CE. Switch to FCC.

Have not tried any long distance with my Spark yet, but have not lost signal yet with FCC.

Ok thanks for answer,just I switch mode in RC and if is chance flying,will try distance.100 metres is enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit