Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Should I get a combo pack with the RE Goggles while they are on sale?

rcdancer

Join
Nov 3, 2018
Loc
SE United States
I want to pick a pair of the DJI Goggles RE while on sale for Black Friday. I have a Spark right now and intend to add a Mavic 2 Zoom next year. Question - should I just get the basic goggles .... or a "combo" pack like this? I know what OcuSync is, but what is an "OcuSync Air System"? Im assuming I can't use that until I get the Mavic?

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Goggles-...&qid=1542585869&sr=8-8&keywords=dji+goggle+re

not unless you plan on building a racing drone. its just a bunch of different antennas and stuff you don't need also if you buy the goggles for a spark you need to buy a micro usb adaptor cable it doesn't come with the kit. I bought the racing combo kit for my spark but I also have a couple of FPV drones I built and im not sure how there camera and transmitter will work.

Just a thought...if you get the RE goggles and happen to attend an FPV event, like a race that is open to the public, I think you can tap into the drones frequency / channel at the event and see the race from their point of view.

It may inspire one to get an FPV racer in future.

I think I would get motion sickness watching a race through the goggles. Lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme