Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Skin for spark

EZIO

Join
Jan 13, 2019
Just a query... Does pasting a skin on spark makes it over heat?? Or reduces its performance??

A skin won't cause the Spark to overheat. Just make sure the air vents aren't blocked at all and you'll be fine.

I'd avoid a black skin though. If that sat out in the sun it could possibly get too hot. At least that's one theory why DJI doesn't offer the Spark with a black cover.

I avoided the temptation to put on a skin. Once the drone is above eye level they all look the same anyway. If you don't like the color replacement covers are only $10 on eBay or Amazon.

Enjoy

A skin won't cause the Spark to overheat. Just make sure the air vents aren't blocked at all and you'll be fine.

I'd avoid a black skin though. If that sat out in the sun it could possibly get too hot. At least that's one theory why DJI doesn't offer the Spark with a black cover.

I avoided the temptation to put on a skin. Once the drone is above eye level they all look the same anyway. If you don't like the color replacement covers are only $10 on eBay or Amazon.

Enjoy
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme