Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Skypixel question?

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Often forget to check out the amazing photoS/videography on the Go4 app. Did it this morning and wondered how all the stills seem to be extra large portrait format. Can’t think of a format on any camera that takes such shots or are they just cropped, if so what proportions are required?

I think you can change the aspect ratio, I cant recall off the top of my head, but 4:3 can be changed to 16:9... if not you can always crop those photos.
If you look at the stills they all seem elongated and unlike a format I have seen anywhere else. If you have to shoot for that format I’d worry about how you’d present a nice wide landscape. Presume you can’t.

As usual you’ve got it in one! They are of course vertical panos but I failed to remember that these are possible with Spark (and presumably all the others in the dji stable). Never shot one as we are really flat here but the canyons and mountain sides you guys have over there make the perfect scenarios for these very interesting formats. Thanks for the answer. Hey it’s 31C here as the evening draws on. Will we be able to sleep-no air con!!?

As usual you’ve got it in one! They are of course vertical panos but I failed to remember that these are possible with Spark (and presumably all the others in the dji stable). Never shot one as we are really flat here but the canyons and mountain sides you guys have over there make the perfect scenarios for these very interesting formats. Thanks for the answer. Hey it’s 31C here as the evening draws on. Will we be able to sleep-no air con!!?
We dont have AC either... most often when it gets that warm in the daytime, we sleep on the main floor of the house as upstairs overheats, so downstairs, with all the windows open, then we close it up to keep in the cool for the balance of the following day, most times this works... but if we get a string of those scorching days, then we are gonna be sticky. Thanfully, being retired means not having to bounce out of bed to go punch a clock someplace. We've become a little nocturnal as a result. Plus our internet is faster after 1:00am..

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe