Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Slick Deals-Spark battery $34

I just ordered 2. Thanks for the heads-up!

Reactions: Spark 317
This just popped up on the Slick Deals app.

Batteries for $34 at Target.

View attachment 9049

Already out of stock online. Some folks have found a few on store shelves.

Last few Target stores I've visited had only open box inventory for any drone items. Shelves are empty and covered with dust. Looks like they are getting out of the drone business altogether with clearance sales. Same for my local Best Buy.

While I did order 2 batteries, I was only able to get one at my local Target ... that was all they had. The other I ordered at the South Portland ME Target, about 35 minutes away. My wife gets down there regularly, and even if I have to drive down there myself to pick it up, the savings exceed the cost of driving down and back.

EDIT: I meant to mention that the one I picked up locally had the new-style retention latches. I expect the one I'll be picking up soon in South Portland will as well, given that the store is in a busier/more urban area.

Last edited:
Thanks - purchased one even though don't really need it - will be my 5th and my case holds 4. I'll cycle with others and sit some out so they last longer over time. My remote is what concerns me - after 8 flights down to 2 bars and feel like I need to recharge more often than I should. I think only way to replace that is through DJI directly.

Typical. All gone by 1 May when we arrive from the UK in Naples FL. £45 here. Hope they might have another sale. Target our favorite store along with Panera Bread!! Those bear claws!

Well, if the exchange rate holds constant you'll still be able to purchase them on arrival for the equivalent of £35-40. No VAT, but there is 6% sales tax in FL.

Looks like they are getting out of the drone business altogether with clearance sales.

I checked online with the Indianapolis area stores and they have 1 or 2 in stock at each of the stores.

One of them had 3 in stock.

I ran down to the South Portland ME store this morning to pick up mine. They had another 5 in stock. The oldest manufacture date on the boxes was 3/2018, and even that one had the newer retention latches.

Woohoo! Pick up 2 in a store 26 miles away...too easy. All the other Targets in a 75 mile radius were sold out. THANK YOU for the heads up!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland to you as well rephelps.

I thought about maybe one more battery since they are reported to be the new ones with the better tabs.
I don't have one of those yet.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: Indy Pilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers