Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Slick Deals Spark battery at Target $24.98

I B Spectre

Join
Aug 16, 2019
I checked the three local Target's websites and they're all still showing $49 and only in stock at one of the locations. May be like the $199 Spark RC combo a couple of weeks ago at Walmart. It depended on the particular store as to whether or not they had them at that price. I did see in your link that they are showing at regular price online, so it may be a worth a drive over to the one showing in stock.

I B Spectre

Join
Aug 16, 2019
Grab 'em while you can. No Target stores within 50 miles of my location report having them in stock.

Highflyer

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Loc
Sanborn, Mn (USA)
$80..00 at target/Walmart in Minnesota 🤬 that.

Spark 317

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA

Highflyer

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Loc
Sanborn, Mn (USA)

Spark 317

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA
Yes, that's for the spark battery.

I've never seen one so expensive.

It would be worth the trip to one or more of the Target stores.

Make it a Spark day and fly somewhere along the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highflyer

Highflyer

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Loc
Sanborn, Mn (USA)
I've never seen one so expensive.

It would be worth the trip to one or more of the Target stores.

Make it a Spark day and fly somewhere along the way.
I just noticed it's from a 3rd party seller selling it on Walmart what a 🤬 joke.

Hawkwind

Join
Apr 19, 2018
Loc
AL, USA
Checked in person at local Target that had a stock of both Spark and Mavic Pro batteries and they were full retail when scanned. Bummer.

Macinfo

Join
Aug 2, 2019
If you search Targets website this afternoon, you pull up a Mavic battery, Spark batteries do not show up.

dang

Join
Jul 20, 2019
I saw them go to 50% almost 2 weeks ago. Knowing how Target is I watched Brickseek every morning since. This morning I scored.

Attachments

Reactions: Spark 317

dang

Join
Jul 20, 2019
Following Target's behavior anyone showing the 50% price should check diligently.

My local Walmart has a Mavic and a Spark with controller on display stands under a clear case. They won't/can't sell them and have nothing else for sale. Target said the display models went away with a recent remodel. I wish there was some way in to get a line on these stores liquidations. My guess is they turn up on fleabay eventually.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland dang.

WOW!

$15!

You certainly did score. Big time.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hawkwind

Join
Apr 19, 2018
Loc
AL, USA
I can find them in stock, but not below MSRP. If I could find them for $15 (shows $49 now) I'd get one just to stow away for later (like I did for $30 months ago from Target).

So does this BrickSeek give you the actual price as it fluctuates? I looked at the link and it shows $49.

dang

Join
Jul 20, 2019
I can find them in stock, but not below MSRP. If I could find them for $15 (shows $49 now) I'd get one just to stow away for later (like I did for $30 months ago from Target).

So does this BrickSeek give you the actual price as it fluctuates? I looked at the link and it shows $49.
I think it does. My two local stores showed $24.98 which I had confirmed by visiting them. One store showed $14.98 this morning. I went and bought them all. By the time I got home about 2 hours later they said out of stock.

Reactions: Spark 317

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
Loc
Japan
Such a steal. Wondering why these deals don't appear anywhere in Japan. I am yet to see a Spark battery retail for less than 5,500¥ (~$50).

Reactions: RotorWash

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZetallicA