Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Software Question

Sparky3

Join
Jul 7, 2019
New guy here!

Spark Manuel says download DJI Go4 app and DJI Assistant 2 app.

What is the difference?
Do you need both?

The Go4 app is what you fly with on your device.

The DJI Assistant 2 is loaded on to your PC so that you can plug the Spark up to it and upgrade the firmware for the Spark.
I think you can change some of the flight parameters of the Spark to tweak it a bit, if you know what you are doing.

I have been flying the Spark since July 2017 and have never once plugged up the Spark to the PC / DJI assistant 2, to upgrade the updates that come along.

I just do the WiFi dance when updating the Spark. Download the packet via home WiFi, then switch to the Spark WiFi to install the packet.

So far, so good. :)

Reactions: SoccerRef12
The Go4 app is what you fly with on your device.

The DJI Assistant 2 is loaded on to your PC so that you can plug the Spark up to it and upgrade the firmware for the Spark.
I think you can change some of the flight parameters of the Spark to tweak it a bit, if you know what you are doing.

I have been flying the Spark since July 2017 and have never once plugged up the Spark to the PC / DJI assistant 2, to upgrade the updates that come along.

I just do the WiFi dance when updating the Spark. Download the packet via home WiFi, then switch to the Spark WiFi to install the packet.

So far, so good. :)
Thank you!

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers