Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

***SOLD*** I need a Spark

Previous Member

Join
May 26, 2017
Im looking to buy a Spark. Please let me know via PM where you are located, what you have, and your price including shipping and Paypal fees. Please include pictures.

Please be fair with your price. I can get a refurb straight from DJI for $279

If you dont have one to sell, please dont hijack this thread. Thanks!

Last edited:
I got a blue spark, remote, 4 total batteries, smatree case, range extenders, fly more charging base, otg cable, extra props, gimbal guard and sticks protector, and 2 battery clips. Maybe $700 or so invested. I'll sell to you for $695. You won't find a better deal anywhere else.

Reactions: Previous Member
I got a blue spark, remote, 4 total batteries, smatree case, range extenders, fly more charging base, otg cable, extra props, gimbal guard and sticks protector, and 2 battery clips. Maybe $700 or so invested. I'll sell to you for $695. You won't find a better deal anywhere else.

Would you do $694.99? joking ;)

Im looking for just the Spark, no accessories.

Many online retailers are selling the Spark + remote (new) for $399 now. Can’t beat that in terms of price. Nobody on here is going to sell their Spark(s) dirt cheap, simply because you want one for less than DJI’s set prices.

Do you happen to have a link? Thanks for the help.

I was thinking of a Mavic 2 zoom purchase and DJI offered $128.USD for a trade in.

Lol, the Spark is worth more than that, to me anyway.

And they are offering $280 on Mavics. They would make good used car dealers.

I have a Spark Fly more combo (Green) and a Dji Spark Portable Power pack with maybe 10 flights on it I would let go for $450.
This includes DJI Refresh.

Im looking to buy a Spark. Please let me know via PM where you are located, what you have, and your price including shipping and Paypal fees. Please include pictures.

That DJI deal doesn't include the remote. Add $120 for that.

Without the RC the Spark is just a toy

Reactions: RPL

I can beat your deal))))) I got some extra accessories on top of all yours plus 10 months DJI care refresh. More than $800 invested. For $700 Ill let it go.

Still need this??? See post: DJI Spark Fly More Combo for sell - UPDATED

Im looking for another Spark. Let me know what youve got and the price. Thanks.

If you dont have one to sell, please don't hijack this thread. Thanks!
Hey man i feel you needing a spark, head over to my new post. I am selling twice as much as the fly more package for only 450, my address is listed in the description. I will add photos when I am home. But its like new and fly's true

Did you find a spark yet? I’d let my package go for 400 if you are interested. Just lemme know.

Ive got my dji spark like new, 3 batts, controller, tablet holder, 2 types of otg cables, hard case, charger and so on for just $360, 325 lowest.

Ive got my dji spark like new, 3 batts, controller, tablet holder, 2 types of otg cables, hard case, charger and so on for just $360, 325 lowest.

Thanks. I can only pay by Paypal, and I cant pick it up, Im up in GA.

Thanks. I can only pay by Paypal, and I cant pick it up, Im up in GA.
I mean you seem ok, i just don't ship because I have no idea how and that is what led me to fall for a scammer last time. If i knew how, like the right way where everyone wins, id sell it and ship it to you.

I mean you seem ok, i just don't ship because I have no idea how and that is what led me to fall for a scammer last time. If i knew how, like the right way where everyone wins, id sell it and ship it to you.
If you are in the United States, then put the items in a box and send it GROUND shipping to the address given. It's not that difficult to ship drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers