Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Solved!

Sparky4222

Join
Apr 9, 2019
Good morning.

I may be doing something wrong but....

I've been playing with Red Waypoints (PRO Version 2.6.7, last update was June 13) and it has enormous potential.

I seem to have encountered a problem and am wondering whether I am doing something wrong or there is a bug in the system. Any feedback would be most welcome.

I create a mission and define various waypoint parameters. As I loop through them they are maintained and appear correctly in the entry screens. Then, I select "File", "Save mission". Go back to the settings I've entered and they are still all there. No problem up to this point.

Then I close the file (actually either load another file or close and reopen the app) and reload the original file in question and, lo and behold, the "Altitude" and "POI Settings" entries are correct as I entered them but nothing below that, none of the "Actions" are retained!!. It appears almost as if the save is not being done completely and only the first two items are writing out to a file. It makes no difference whether I save it under the same name (as an edit) or give it a new name.

The text file which contains the mission information in the Mission Planner folder has the coordinates and elevation for each waypoint as the first two items in each record but the following fields are set to "0" or "0.0". Everything else works perfectly including being able to run the missions in the Simulator in the Online Mode.

Am I losing my marbles or this an issue that others have encountered and needs resolution?

Thanks for any help.

Just had an email exchange with the developer. These guys are great to deal with. Fantastic response time.

Anyway, the saving function on those particular items is pending implementation and should be available in the next update.

The app has great potential and I'm looking forward to its continued development.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe