Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

bath1968

Join
Aug 22, 2017

Been trying my hand at some first time editing, your comments will be greatly appreciated.
Enjoy

Reactions: pmshop
Nice job. I’m been learning to edit my videos. I’m using iMovie for now. One thing that I do when I’m editing, is to clip out the turning of the drone or just shut off the video while I’m turning. Sometimes it all depends what I’m trying to capture. But I am wondering, how long should a youtube video length? Sometimes I see 4 to 5 min videos on sunsets, sunrises, landscape. What is the protocol on that?

Reactions: bath1968
Nice job. I’m been learning to edit my videos. I’m using iMovie for now. One thing that I do when I’m editing, is to clip out the turning of the drone or just shut off the video while I’m turning. Sometimes it all depends what I’m trying to capture. But I am wondering, how long should a youtube video length? Sometimes I see 4 to 5 min videos on sunsets, sunrises, landscape. What is the protocol on that?
Hi John, thanks for your comment. With regards to what the protocol is, I am not sure I am also still learning :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex