Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Some more spark videos from my area

Here are some more videos from BC, not sure if you want me to post a new thread for each video or not

Enjoy

Great footage . You must have to take a deep breath then ignore your flying over all that water. But once your up that high doesn't matter what your over I guess.

If I fly 100f up over land and I have a prop or engine failure. It’s going to crash

If it happens over water it’s going to crash

If I fly 100f up over land and I have a prop or engine failure. It’s going to crash

If it happens over water it’s going to crash
Exactly. That's what I was saying at the end of my reply. Somehow I think I'm safer over land. But 100 ft is 100ft. Over land or water, if something goes wrong, bye bye drone.

I plan on picking up a mavic later this year. I think however the spark will continue to do my water shots

I plan on picking up a mavic later this year. I think however the spark will continue to do my water shots
I actually have been thinking in the same way. I recieved my Spark from my kids for Christmas. So for now I'm very protective of it . But when I get my next drone I might be willing to get more risky with the Spark

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers