Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark and RC wont connect

leemunden

Join
Jan 29, 2018
Hi need some help. I'm not great with this tech stuff.

Haven't used my drone for about 6 months. Got it out last night and needed some updates 1 was the rc I believe and some other firmwares.

Tried turning it on today but my rc will not connect to the drone red light doesn't go green. I cannot even connect my phone to the rc. Any idea what's going on. Normally I just turn the drone on then the rc connects and then I normally plug my otg in for my Samsung. Help me please lol.

Hi need some help. I'm not great with this tech stuff.

Haven't used my drone for about 6 months. Got it out last night and needed some updates 1 was the rc I believe and some other firmwares.

Tried turning it on today but my rc will not connect to the drone red light doesn't go green. I cannot even connect my phone to the rc. Any idea what's going on. Normally I just turn the drone on then the rc connects and then I normally plug my otg in for my Samsung. Help me please lol.

When you update the OS on your phone it sometimes resets minor network settings.

You may need to tell phone to "forget" WiFi network of Spark and RC. Then perform factory reset of both Spark and RC. Then pair them again.

Also good to update DJI Go and all firmware while you're troubleshooting.

Reactions: leemunden
Ok thank you. I'll have a look into it.
When you update the OS on your phone it sometimes resets minor network settings.

You may need to tell phone to "forget" WiFi network of Spark and RC. Then perform factory reset of both Spark and RC. Then pair them again.

Also good to update DJI Go and all firmware while you're troubleshooting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef