Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark battery connector

DJIBILL

Join
Dec 21, 2018
Hi does anyone know where i can get a spark battery connector or single terminals that will mate up with the connector terminals on the actual Spark.
…..or what the connector is called....terminals etc.

Reactions: Andre Levite

Andre Levite

WELL-TRUSTED MEMBER
Premium Pilot
Join
Jun 18, 2018
Loc
Treasure Coast of Florida
Web
how-to-spark.com
Hi does anyone know where i can get a spark battery connector or single terminals that will mate up with the connector terminals on the actual Spark.
…..or what the connector is called....terminals etc.
You can get a "spark battery connector" on eBay. Here is a close up of the terminal end with cable attached...

DJIBILL

Join
Dec 21, 2018
that's not what i want. i want the BATTERY connector, not the spark drone connector, not what plugs into the battery

Dodge DeBoulet

Join
Dec 27, 2018
Loc
Maine
Are you talking about the USB Micro?
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the connector on the battery itself that mates with the connector on the spark; he's essentially looking for some way to plug an alternative device/battery/cable into the spark itself using the pin design found on the battery.

I'm not sure this is something that will be easy to find ...

Reactions: CooperTowle

Spark 317

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA
that's not what i want. i want the BATTERY connector, not the spark drone connector, not what plugs into the battery

Probably not what you are looking for, but I do remember this post from last year.

It's a battery mod that may have a web link to the clip used or something similar?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon1966