Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

spark battery wanted

Check best buy. I purchased battery and extra props and they started discounting me if I picked more than one dji item.. I actually got 2nd batt for like 35 bucks. Clerk told me that the more dji you buy, the extra discounts they give you.

Glad Trey had a good experience with the BestBuy folks. Don't know why they'd discount the battery and props, but they do match same for same pricing with Amazon and some other big box and online retailers. I just don't think they know the product at all (i.e. no questions answered, no customer support).

Bought two from Amazon, best deal I could find. Free Prime shipping, 2 day. $45 each. I haven't found a better deal (but if you like Best Buy, show them the $45 one from DJI on Amazon and they'll readily price match). I've found some great deals on full Spark kits with up to seven batteries, but I don't need two kits and don't want to play with selling one (minus some spare batteries). As much as the batteries are, some of those resale deals are actually good deals!

Bought two from Amazon, best deal I could find. Free Prime shipping, 2 day. $45 each. I haven't found a better deal (but if you like Best Buy, show them the $45 one from DJI on Amazon and they'll readily price match). I've found some great deals on full Spark kits with up to seven batteries, but I don't need two kits and don't want to play with selling one (minus some spare batteries). As much as the batteries are, some of those resale deals are actually good deals!
$44 each shipped for my latest purchase on amazon.com

Best to buy new batteries unless finding a really good deal somewhere else ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme