Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Camera/Gimbal Transmission Line Cable

davhall

Join
Feb 20, 2018
Hey everyone. So recently crashed my spark and so far I've successfully replaced the middle shell after an arm split apart. Alas when one problem is solved another arises as I cut the transmission line for the camera when reassembling.

For anyone who's done a DIY repair before have any of you recently replaced the transmission line cable to the camera successfully? Purchased a line cable from drone world as I couldn't find the flex ribbon for the gimbal/camera together in the U.S. Only problem is the line isn't the same length as the original OEM and it seems these camera lines on amazon are all about 1-2 inches shorter than the original nor do they come attached to the gimbal control (which in my case was luckily fine). After replacing the line the camera view came back but now I'm hit with another problem of the gimbal being overloaded since the line had to routed another way I'm guessing. Do the new camera line and old gimbal line need to be braided together possibly or is it possible these replacement lines are the problem? Tried scouring around for a video or pictures of a successful repair job with these but have yet to find any useful information.

Thanks.

Have you solved your issue with the DJI Spark Camera Line being broken in 2018? I was thinking maybe it's because it's a Made-In-China cable and not original DJI product (which is also made in China btw)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers