Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Case - Inexpensive Option

Ozarksdrone

Join
Jun 21, 2017
I've been looking for a good option for carrying the Spark and noticed most of the hard cases are still only available from China. I happened to have a case from Sam's Club I got for $19.99 earlier this year. It's the kind with foam pieces you pick out for whatever you want to put in it. I'm pretty happy with the results so thought I'd pass along. I used the original foam case and cut the hinge so it lifts straight up. Allows for batteries, RC, tablet, props, and still more gear!20170702_163110.jpg20170702_163128.jpg20170702_163229.jpg20170702_163309.jpg

I still couldn't understand why buying such type of case, with this small aircraft, this is like a phantom case. I know there are small hard cases, but it's your taste. Great :)

I think this is the route I'm gonna go, the pick n pluck foam I can adapt for exactly my requirements and kit, and new foam is cheap as chips on the webaverse too, hadn't thought about putting the entire factory foam packaging in there too, good call!

20170727_152229.jpg Got this one from Amazon. All precut works awesome. Not too big and holds. Everything. It was 28 and Canadian!
I think this is the route I'm gonna go, the pick n pluck foam I can adapt for exactly my requirements and kit, and new foam is cheap as chips on the webaverse too, hadn't thought about putting the entire factory foam packaging in there too, good call!

I have considered the gpc but i have heard the uk power adapter is a pain to fit in

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme