Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Charging Hub Car Charger

Dilf

Join
Jan 5, 2018
Loc
Sweden
Does anybody use one of these Chinese car chargers?

In contrast to most car chargers this one is supposed to work with the DJI Spark's charging hub and not with single batteries.

I want to use this to charge the Spark batteries in the car as well as on the field with an external XT60 connected 3S or slightly discharged 4S battery.
The integrated step down converter is supposed to take 12-16V as input.

Input : DC 12-16V

Output : DC 13.05V 6.6A = 86W

Here's a link: 2in1 Car Charger For DJI Spark Original intelligent Charging Hub & transmitter | eBay

I ordered that one, bu it will take a couple of weeks before i'll get it, keeping my fingers crossed that it works. The current is a little bit less then the original wall charger but with a bit of luck that means only it will take a bit longer to charge.

I ordered that one, bu it will take a couple of weeks before i'll get it, keeping my fingers crossed that it works. The current is a little bit less then the original wall charger but with a bit of luck that means only it will take a bit longer to charge.
Hello, have you received the charger so far? Did you have the chance to compare its speed to a regular ac outlet? Mine is on its way.
Thanks

Would also be interested to know !

There's another option, a "3 in 1" with two connectors for batteries and one for standard USB. So you can charge one less battery but then you don't need to have your original hub in the car and have to move it from the car to home/hotel during a roadtrip. Here's the one I spotted : 3 in 1 Car Charger USB Battery Charging Remote Control for DJI SPARK Drone Parts 648747154909 | eBay It's a bit cheaper too.

s-l1600.jpg

This is the one I use. It plugs straight into the hub that comes with your fly more combo. Works amazingly and it also had a USB quick charge port on it.IMG_20180506_070851_01.jpg

ok, I went for the other one in the meantime since it's cheaper and I like the idea of not having to dig out the hub and potientially forget it in the car. I'd found some feedback here from someone who was very happy with the two battery+usb version. He said that you could charge the battery in the Spark from the extra USB plug so that must mean it's capable of 5/12v output. I'll ask ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme