Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark controller with sticky sticks

dnluce

Join
Nov 30, 2018
I took my Spark controller out of its case and found that the joysticks weren't bouncing back to center when released. It was stored in a case and I know of nothing being spilled on it so I'm at a loss as to why. They're gradually loosening up but not 100% and it's affecting my ability to fly. Does anyone have experience with this and know how to clean and/or lubricate them?

Related perhaps is that I'm now getting condensation on the inside of the flat glass covering the lens. Very annoying cuz... no pix, didn't happen. Blurred pix, even worse. I put the Spark in a zip lock bag with a collection of desiccants from meds and other packaging, but it just occurred again.

Some info that may or may not apply. If you are storing the Spark and controller in a cold dry invironment and then take it to a warm moist invironment it most definitely will cause condensation. This could affect the lens as well as the joy sticks. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
I returned the Spark to the ziplock for a couple more days and it seems to have eliminated the moisture. No more condensation fogging up my shots. I'll keep saving silica gel desiccants!
Related perhaps is that I'm now getting condensation on the inside of the flat glass covering the lens. Very annoying cuz... no pix, didn't happen. Blurred pix, even worse. I put the Spark in a zip lock bag with a collection of desiccants from meds and other packaging, but it just occurred again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex