Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark FALLS out of the SKY?

iamcarlosrdz

Join
May 28, 2019
Hey guys! Doing alright? I came here for help. I bought Beck-Aidan a couple of weeks ago. and everything was fine, loved it. On this certain flight, it just completely falls out of the sky. No warnings on the device. I just hear the propellers stop and look up to the sight of my Spark. Crashing. Please look at the flight log here. I don’t think I did anything wrong, I just wanna see what you think.

Thanks In Advance

This is -> My Flight Log ()

• Wow
Reactions: sgrinavi
Weird. Everything looks good to me (by no means an expert). You didn't accidentally stop the motors with a combination stick command, did you?

To perform the CSC midair in case of an emergency, hold for 1.5 seconds to stop the motors mid-flight. Stopping the motors mid-flight will cause the aircraft to crash

Weird. Everything looks good to me (by no means an expert). You didn't accidentally stop the motors with a combination stick command, did you?

To perform the CSC midair in case of an emergency, hold for 1.5 seconds to stop the motors mid-flight. Stopping the motors mid-flight will cause the aircraft to crash
I don’t think so because I was just flying up. But not sure I might of done that.

This is no longer possible if drone is airborn. Was updated via firmware a looong time ago.

Did the drone dropped the battery?
Contact DJI Support Team via DJI Support – Here for You – DJI anyway! They are really helpful and there for you :)

It might of, I couldn’t exactly see until everything was on the ground, but yes the battery was on the ground by itself, dont know if it just bounced or if it did eject. If it did, would DJI not cover it?

If the battery ejected in mid-air causing the crash, I believe they will cover it.

Reactions: iamcarlosrdz
If the battery ejected in mid-air causing the crash, I believe they will cover it.
Ahh okay! hopefully, i traveled to Mexico just for this and right away this happened. Will be traveling back to the US Saturday and opening a new case so they will send me the label. I was heartbroken guys. I fell like my head was spinning and i couldn’t control myslef. And actually it had crashed into some trees before but kept recording. This time, it stopped so it PROBABLY did eject the battery.

Hey guys! Doing alright? I came here for help. I bought Beck-Aidan a couple of weeks ago. and everything was fine, loved it. On this certain flight, it just completely falls out of the sky. No warnings on the device. I just hear the propellers stop and look up to the sight of my Spark. Crashing. Please look at the flight log here. I don’t think I did anything wrong, I just wanna see what you think.

Thanks In Advance

This is -> My Flight Log ()

With 60% battery said LANDING and fell from 25 meters. I changed it to warranty. I think it's a bad reading of the battery level.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe