Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Flight 7 - First time "up there"

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Howdy pilots!

So because of the windless Friday evening we had, I took at advantage of seeing the spark go higher than I have ever taken her before. I was within about 25 feet of the Canadian limit (295 feet or 90m).

Quite a nice view from up there! I took some photos there also, and then forgot to start the video again, so this is a one way trip on YT. Doh!

Music is from my own studio. Cheers

Howdy pilots!

So because of the windless Friday evening we had, I took at advantage of seeing the spark go higher than I have ever taken her before. I was within about 25 feet of the Canadian limit (295 feet or 90m).

Quite a nice view from up there! I took some photos there also, and then forgot to start the video again, so this is a one way trip on YT. Doh!

Music is from my own studio. Cheers

Very nice!
You could get some good looking stills from 2:45-3:00 mark.
Just darken and adjust contrast to pull out that light ray & make it pop.
Have you tried adjusting saturation yet?
Give that a little nudge and see what you think.
Don't expect to go over +30%
That gets to be a bit much.

Keep it going!

I especially like your introduction. You sure have a lot of trees up there!

Thanks. The redness of it all!

@pmshop - I did not do any color correction. I will go back and play with that a little. Funny (and foolish) thing about this flight was that it was a spur of the moment thing, and I did not have 100% battery before climbing high.. looking back over the logs in fact it was just at 70%, I had been doing some other flying before taking off for the heights... I hit RTH at about 25% and all was well, but I "encouraged" it to descend a little faster... Next time, fresh battery, so I can stay up longer and actually fly somewhere! I've been treating the Spark as a flying camera, with the fixed hover position as my platform... I have to start going places :p

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme