Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Fly More for sale (Canada) with lots of high end extras - $550CDN

Medley

Join
May 13, 2019
Selling my beloved alpine white Spark with Fly More package but also includes:
6 batteries total:
4 batteries used in circulation
2 brand new in box unused
2 extra sets of new in box props (besides the ones that came with the kit)
Polar Pro ND 3 pack (ND8, 16, 32)
RLSoco fitted case (love this case)
32GB Sandisk Ultra microSD card
OTG USB cable - micro to C

My Spark has 6hrs22min flight time with 4 batteries all being rotated in use. Never crashed or otherwise damaged. It’s perfect. Registered with Transport Canada; I will deregister on sale.
No, I’m not selling this kit to get the mini :) ; I just purchased a Mavic Air Fly More combo. I live in the Toronto area.

Last edited:
Ahh, my first question was going to be about the mini. Air looks pretty solid. I'd love to hear your impressions once you fly it.

Come back n update us when you do. Good luck!

Noooooooooooooo, say it isn't so Medley! :) Nice choice getting the Air. ? As Pearson mentioned above I'd love to hear your impressions as well once you get some flytime in. Excellent kit for sale here folks.

Noooooooooooooo, say it isn't so Medley! :) Nice choice getting the Air. ? As Pearson mentioned above I'd love to hear your impressions as well once you get some flytime in. Excellent kit for sale here folks.
:) I love the little Spark and was blown away by its capabilities, being an “entry-level” drone and all (which it really isn’t, IMO). I always intended to move up the product line at some point, and had been seriously contemplating the Mavic 2 Pro. But in the end I couldn’t justify spending that much cash for the level stuff I do. I know the 1” sensor and it’s capabilities very well, being photographer for many years. I also couldn’t get past the very significant lift in size with the M2P; compactness is very important to me for how I use my drone. So in the end, the Air seemed about the right compromise, with more advanced photo and video chops but still very compact.
I bought a very slightly used Air Fly More combo with a high quality hard case for a great price. I hate to part with the little Spark, but can’t justify keeping it.
I’d be glad to share my impressions once I get my new bird in the air.

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef