Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark FMC or Spark + Controller & Batteries

70Falcon

Join
Jun 4, 2017
Trying to decide if I should buy the Fly More kit, or the Spark with controller plus extra batteries. New to drones, and this will be my first "real" drone. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm guessing I'll use my Motorola Droid with the controller. What accessories should I consider for this setup?

Thanks,
Otto...

If you're going to use everything in the Fly More Kit, then you will save some money. If not, you'll likely find it's cheaper to only buy what you're going to use.

I'm guessing I'll use my Motorola Droid with the controller. What accessories should I consider for this setup?
What kind of accessories are you thinking about?

If you're going to use everything in the Fly More Kit, then you will save some money. If not, you'll likely find it's cheaper to only buy what you're going to use.

What kind of accessories are you thinking about?

I guess things to make the flying more predictable? I've read of people using different cables, antennas etc. My concern is not being able to keep the Spark connected to my phone.

Thanks for the reply...

My concern is not being able to keep the Spark connected to my phone
Maybe try flying first to see how things go. There's not much sense in trying to buy accessories to fix problems that don't exist.

Maybe try flying first to see how things go. There's not much sense in trying to buy accessories to fix problems that don't exist.

Good point. I'm trying to be on page 3 when I haven't gotten to page one yet.

Thanks...

I would suggest to just buy the FMC. By the time you purchase the Spark and controller and extra batteries, you could have purchased the FMC and have everything you need. The OTG cables and other small accessories are going to be a lot cheaper than the price of extra batteries or a charging station or even a good case to carry everything in. If you just purchase the FMC first you will already have your extra battery and a case and the charging station and you can add the smaller accessories later on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers