Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

spark from Portugal

Carlos Raposo

Join
Oct 14, 2019
Hello, i´m Carlos and i´m from Portugal, i´ve been in the Rc models hobby since 2000, flying Fpv models like planes, wings and multirotors, i have had in the past the Phantom3 Advanced and the mavic pro, but since the rules here got harder that i sold the Dji equipments, but now i had the oportunity to buy a second hand spark and because it´s so small i got it.
I´m loving it.
Thank you.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Carlos Raposo

Welcome back to the world of flight and the Spark Pilots Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from Florida. Sorry to hear regulation forced you to part with the P3 and Mavic Pro. Many of us would like to own drones of that caliber. The Spark is a fun and capable flier as I'm sure you already know. Looking forward to see photos and videos of your part of the world.

Hello, i´m Carlos and i´m from Portugal, i´ve been in the Rc models hobby since 2000, flying Fpv models like planes, wings and multirotors, i have had in the past the Phantom3 Advanced and the mavic pro, but since the rules here got harder that i sold the Dji equipments, but now i had the oportunity to buy a second hand spark and because it´s so small i got it.
I´m loving it.
Thank you.
Hi Carlos, I have just returned from Vilamoura where my son was getting married. Before going I did some research and was informed that in order to legally take any aerial stills or video you need all sorts of licences and permissions which would take 10 days to get. I wanted to cover the wedding with my Spark, but in the end didn't even take her with me. I got the impression Portugal was very anti drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme