Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark, gimbal overload, NEED HELP!!!

Willats17

Join
Nov 28, 2020
Okay so, I crashed my drone and the spark showed up the fault “gimbal overload” so I ordered a new gimbal motor online and changed it, when I turned drone back on with the new motor, it still shows up “gimbal overload” fault, I thought this was due to being uncalibrated.... so I calibrated it using the cmd on windows 10, but it times out after 22 seconds and will not allow me calibrate it, any ideas what I can try!?!? Please I’m losing my mind!!

Okay so, I crashed my drone and the spark showed up the fault “gimbal overload” so I ordered a new gimbal motor online and changed it, when I turned drone back on with the new motor, it still shows up “gimbal overload” fault, I thought this was due to being uncalibrated.... so I calibrated it using the cmd on windows 10, but it times out after 22 seconds and will not allow me calibrate it, any ideas what I can try!?!? Please I’m losing my mind!!
Hi willats17 I have had my spark do the same thing which caused me a panic time , but fortunately when I turned drone off and gently moved the gimbal by hand it seemed to cure it , this has happened about three times over two years , some how it seems to rectify it self,I hope this happens for you best of luck Inge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe