Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SPARK LONG RANGE WORLD RECORD - 5.262m.

Join
Jul 24, 2018
Hi people, how's going everybody?

Well we have a new long range record here in Brazil, and we believe that is the newest LONG RANGE WORLD RECORD, flying 5.262m. with a standard SPARK drone.

Now we need to aprove with all if this is right, if somebody can help us to certified that done flight is the longer one in the world.

See bellow links to the adventure:

The pilot is Giovanny Hubner Jr, from Minas Gerais, Brazil.

Please, help us to make this record be recognized by all.

Many thanks.

Very impressive. Sparky for sure has some capabilities.

The choice of terrain and weather was paramount to this epic flight. The high vantage point and low valley was key. You did not need to expend battery climbing high and assuming the valley and thermal currents help provide updraft looking at how little power you were consuming on average (only 30 to 40%) Also, the valley gave you good separation from RF / WiFi interference to allow for long range flight, guessing you were ~600ft off the valley floor?

Great flight, and hair raising during the final stretch.

"dude" has an "e" on it... in English, dud is something that does not work! Just helping out!

Wow, cool achievement. Dustin Dunill has done many of his range tests from a mountain side launch point in Hawaii, same sort of conditions, its all over farm land and very little wifi around.

I'm sure the flight went out of L.O.S therefore it would be illegal in most countries. Not sure if this is allowed in Brazil

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

I'm sure the flight went out of L.O.S therefore it would be illegal in most countries. Not sure if this is allowed in Brazil

It's illegal in Brazil too, like flight more than 120m h. By the picture the drink is not registered in ANAC, than, everything is wrong.

Pretty much illegal anywhere.
Point being, it went out 6,437.37m and came back
And that is pretty much the record for distance because of battery failsafe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex