Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark made it home, then vanished

Defens

Join
Aug 15, 2018
Loc
Snohomish County, WA
But not what you think!

I ordered my new Spark last week, and have been eagerly watching the FedEx tracking data. It was supposed to deliver today, but the truck arrived so quietly and the delivery dude was so stealthy that neither my wife or I heard him knock at the door. Went outside to find a "Delivery Attempted" notice on the door - and I'm going on vacation in two days and won't get to see the new Spark for a week!

I tried activating the RTH button on my Mavic controller to see if the FedEx truck would return - but no luck there! LOL

Looking forward to joining you Sparklers here soon - I'be been loving my Mavic Pro for over a year now.

Reactions: RPL
You’ll certainly enjoy it when it does arrive. It’s a vastly underrated little machine (and that’s coming from someone who owns a nicer DJI model as well). I find that I fly my Spark 90% of the time, and my nicer Phantom is only flown 10% of the time. Gotta love the portability!

It’s a vastly underrated little machine (and that’s coming from someone who owns a nicer DJI model as well). I find that I fly my Spark 90% of the time, and my nicer Phantom is only flown 10% of the time. Gotta love the portability!

Agreed. The Spark is amazingly tough as well and it's a lot less "intimidating" because it's so small and cute.

I like the spark because it’s so nimble and a blast to fly in sport low to the ground . I think I will try out the goggles with it next . I think my phantom and mavic Pro will be seeing more shelf time now

Spark brings out the inner child in me whenever I fly it. It's like playing with a remote controlled plane. Nimble and quick :D

Spark brings out the inner child in me whenever I fly it. It's like playing with a remote controlled plane. Nimble and quick :D
Iam new to drones and DJI Spark Combo is my very first. And I just want to control it like a regular "remote controlled car", unfortunately been very busy. I was able to fly it only a couple of times since I got it last May 2018...and yeah, it also brought the inner child in me, hehe. I just wish I could fly the Spark more often, I guess I just have to make time, haha...but I do regularly visit the sparkpilot forums. Anyway, more power to all Spark pilots and to sparkpilot.com as well. Thanks..

Reactions: Kylie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers