Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Pilot car stickers

Is it possible to purchase a spark pilot sticker for my car. I'm in Australia
I've seen them on eBay you can get the color that matches your spark. It shows they ship worldwide from USA. $3.00 Standard International Shipping

Jeff :cool:

Last edited:
I myself won’t put any type of sticker on my vehicles that will make someone look closer at it . There are light fingered jerks that would smash a window to look inside in case you have something good hiding . I remember some would put stickers showing off stereo equipment brands . First ones to get broke into . These days blending in is important

Is it possible to purchase a spark pilot sticker for my car. I'm in Australia
I've seen them on eBay you can get the color that matches your spark. It shows they ship worldwide from USA. $3.00 Standard International Shipping

Jeff :cool:

More stickers.

Spark Pilots stuff

Reactions: Roy Rogers
I myself won’t put any type of sticker on my vehicles that will make someone look closer at it . There are light fingered jerks that would smash a window to look inside in case you have something good hiding . I remember some would put stickers showing off stereo equipment brands . First ones to get broke into . These days blending in is important

ah, the old "steal me" stickers...

ah, the old "steal me" stickers...

Funny you mentioned that.

Years ago I read a magazine article about BMW owners thinking it meant Break My Windows when thieves went after the Bang and Olufsen car stereo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe