Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark RC linking issue after switching from mobile connection

viralchopra

Join
Jun 28, 2017
Loc
India
Hi,

I am new to DJI and spark is my first drone.

I have successfully linked my spark with RC as required and it works fine both on wifi and even with otg.

Now when I switch connection and I press the power button for 6s and turn on wifi to use spark via mobile it starts functioning via mobile as well.

But now again when I want to use the RC I am unable to connect it just shows RC connected then I click enter flight then it shows aircraft not connected and screen is blank. So hence I need to again re link the RC to spark. This is so **** annoying.

Is this the only method? I mean do u actually have to always again relink spark RC after switching from mobile controlling? Or there is something wrong at My end.

Yes, you'll have to manually re-link the Spark to the RC each time you switch back & forth between RC & phone/tablet. Yes, it sucks.

Yes, it is like that but it is a must, there is no magic way it can guess if you want to use the RC or your phone to control it, it has to be done in a safe way.
I am waiting for RC to be delivered and currently use only the phone but as soon the RC is there I expect that I will never have to use the phone to try to control it, it is so laggy and unreliable IMO. Maybe I expect too much from the RC but if it is not the case, then the Spark would not be worst the money.

Spark with RC feels v good to control but the video feed is still very choppy and poor quality. Only after OTG is fine. But it always says this accessory might not be supported.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov