Yep. First make sure the unit has cooled down to room temp. Second try different cords and chargers and or verify that those items work on other devices like ur phone laptop etc. If none of those work it's most likely a repair issue. Sent my unit (still under Warranty) back to DJI and they sent me a new one. Ironically, prior to sending it back I was able to charge the unit by slightly inserting my iPhone charging cable into the unit but it would not charge using standard micro USB cable.
1. Inspect charging port for debris or damage with magnification and good light
2. Try different wall outlet
3. Try different charging block
4. Try different cable
5. Hold down Power Button for 10 seconds to reset wifi
6. Hold down 3 buttons simultaneously (Fn + Pause + Custom) to reset link
Despite the above it probably won't charge - especiallyif you just got it back from DJI repair center. They didn't fix your RC or give you a new one -- they have you a used unit that somebody else turned in for repair and was refurbished. It should have been confirmed to charge before leaving the tech desk (but not always).
I sincerely hope i am wrong but I suspect you have inherited somebody else's problem RC. If those steps don't fix it pronto is send it right back to DJI