Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Remote Won’t Link

Leskey Cele

Join
Dec 30, 2019
Hi. My DJI Spark won’t link to the remote. Everything was fine until I did a firmware upgrade (as instructed on DJI Go App) for the ‘no-fly zones’. Now the remote beeps and flashes green without connecting and this continues until I give up. I’ve restarted the process a few times with no solution. As far as I know, all the firmware is up to date. Any advice?

Have you tried to reset the Spark to factory default? I think you hold the battery power button for 8 seconds until it resets. Then you can pair it like you would for the first time. I've never reset my Spark so maybe someone who's done it can chime in.

At the 2:30 mark, Ty explains how to link the Spark with the controller and / or the phone.

Had a problem where it refused to link as long as the phone was anywhere nearby. Wound up replacing the phone.

Thank you so much Tentoes, Spark317 and SoccerRef12 for your responses. The good news is I flew the Spark earlier today and everything worked perfectly. No idea if there was some stupid blunder I made yesterday or if the issue simply corrected itself. I look forward to interacting with you all again in days to come.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe