Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

spark's vision system

edlloyd

Join
Oct 9, 2018
is there any way to test or calibrate the sparks visioning system? i seem to either have GPS or ATTI no vision/opti mode. i see it go to opti for a split second then to ATTI. I how much light is really needed and are there other factors other than light to not have opti available? thanks in advance

not that i know of i disable mine.. no sense wasting power.. but it warns you constantly its anooying...so i turn it on from time to time wheni fly.. just to get the message off screen... and its only for idiots that run a drone at someone if you fly high and far only thing your gunna hit is a building or a tree

is there any way to test or calibrate the sparks visioning system? i seem to either have GPS or ATTI no vision/opti mode. i see it go to opti for a split second then to ATTI. I how much light is really needed and are there other factors other than light to not have opti available? thanks in advance

I have to test this when I get home, but I just did a vision calibration on a Phantom 4 via the DJI assistant app on the pc a week or two ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit