Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spring , Time to put Down Some Mulch

Wow Roy. Had my Air Pods in on full volume and I nearly hit the roof with the thunder crack at the start!! I stuck with it for the full film and loved the little person wizzing around in a hi viz jacket. How’s the back now you’ve done it? The chimney episode was weird although with all those power/telephone lines nearby perhaps not surprising.

Curious this is the spark group , why is there a video or post here from a manic 2 pro . Shouldn’t this be in the magic area only ?

Reactions: Roy Rogers
Curious this is the spark group , why is there a video or post here from a manic 2 pro . Shouldn’t this be in the magic area only ?
Roy is a regular Spark Forum contributor-I spotted that this is Mavic Pro footage but just happy to have something to watch as we sit in our isolation here in the UK. Hope you’re all well and staying heathy. If only it would stop raining here I could get out and fly!

Wow Roy. Had my Air Pods in on full volume and I nearly hit the roof with the thunder crack at the start!! I stuck with it for the full film and loved the little person wizzing around in a hi viz jacket. How’s the back now you’ve done it? The chimney episode was weird although with all those power/telephone lines nearby perhaps not surprising.
LOL, twickers! I didn't have my ear plugs in just my 5.1 speaker system turned up and my wife in the next room jumped out of her clothes! Lucky for me I took advantage of the situation... Thanks Roy! :)

Sorry twicker . Even though I lol when I read this ,maybe I should tone it down its caught me off guard before too. I got 6 lil whizzers plus my oldest son was visiting with his 2 . So I had a bunch of whizzing aroung going on . My traps and shoulders got sore . Chimney - I herd it beeping and when I made it over to it , it was asking if I wanted to force land . over at the sidewalk 3 powerlines 660 volt , 2 shielded 220 volts running to the house 1 phone <24 volts and a cable line. I used 2 batters on the m2p then brought out the mini and so far no one has noticed it was filmed with more then one drone.
Thanks for watching a talking about it , and again sorry bout da thunder jump

This is the best drone forum on the internet . I had a spark n loved it very much . I don't have the Spark anymore but as long as you guys allow me I'll still have the spark forum :)

Reactions: Spark^ and JJJONZ
Roy is a regular Spark Forum contributor-I spotted that this is Mavic Pro footage but just happy to have something to watch as we sit in our isolation here in the UK. Hope you’re all well and staying heathy. If only it would stop raining here I could get out and fly!
Stay safe and its just now hitting us pretty hard in the state but we have Hope

Reactions: Spark^
LOL, twickers! I didn't have my ear plugs in just my 5.1 speaker system turned up and my wife in the next room jumped out of her clothes! Lucky for me I took advantage of the situation... Thanks Roy! :)
Glad to help ! Bottle of wine , kick start the fire place and crank the intro to 11 and wait for the magic

• Haha
Reactions: RotorWash
Sorry twicker . Even though I lol when I read this ,maybe I should tone it down its caught me off guard before too. I got 6 lil whizzers plus my oldest son was visiting with his 2 . So I had a bunch of whizzing aroung going on . My traps and shoulders got sore . Chimney - I herd it beeping and when I made it over to it , it was asking if I wanted to force land . over at the sidewalk 3 powerlines 660 volt , 2 shielded 220 volts running to the house 1 phone <24 volts and a cable line. I used 2 batters on the m2p then brought out the mini and so far no one has noticed it was filmed with more then one drone.
Thanks for watching a talking about it , and again sorry bout da thunder jump
Thanks for filling us in. What a lovely herd of wizzers you have. Glad you were able to help Rotorwash in the way you did!! I did notice the angle change and thought the picture clarity (which was excellent throughout) was perhaps even better with the mini but that may have been my ageing eyes. Hope you have a bunch of fragrant flowers through the summer as a result of your labours (think you guys might spell that “labours”?)

Reactions: Roy Rogers
That was fun. How many batteries did the Mavic run through?
umm ? 3 on the pro2 but I stopped for rain on my 2nd battier, it was only half done . when I started back after the rain I just put a fresh one in. with the mini I used 1 1/2 . The unedited footage was about 1h30m in the timeline . I only made a few cuts , take offs N landing then sped it up X 16 .

umm ? 3 on the pro2 but I stopped for rain on my 2nd battier, it was only half done . when I started back after the rain I just put a fresh one in. with the mini I used 1 1/2 . The unedited footage was about 1h30m in the timeline . I only made a few cuts , take offs N landing then sped it up X 16 .
With everyone staying home maybe I should post it normal speed ??

• Haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit