Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Start Me Up ? - Start Point Lighthouse, Devon, UK

RedZeppelin

Join
Jun 23, 2019
Been plotting this one for months, waiting for the weather and conditions to play ball.

5am start this morning, absolute ballache of a drive, FREEZING cold, and spiked my hand like a teabag falling down a cliff.

But hopefully it was worth it ?

RZ-Start-Me-Up.jpg

Superb photograph.

The people that run the lighthouse would probably like a copy of that to hang on a wall.

Reactions: RedZeppelin
Beautiful shot! I looks like you even timed the light as it cam around.
Thanks @Kendallfordguy . The light was just fluke really. I took about 30 pano's and only a handful caught the light. The Spark has a delay from pressing the shoot button to when the actual pano starts recording, so I gave up trying to time it correctly and just shot loads of options instead :)

Of all of them, I think this one had all of the elements I was looking for - from the vapour trails and moon in the sky, to the main lighthouse light and even the little red light in the window below it, which I didn't see until I moved around for a different angle. It's a stunning location and I was gutted when I burned through all of my batteries, but I'll be heading back there in the near future ;)

It looks like HDR, even the dark foreground is actually bright and full of details.

What a beautiful and well prepared shot!!!!!!

Reactions: RedZeppelin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme