Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Stunning Drone Footage of Apple's Spaceship Campus - May 2019

Andre Levite

WELL-TRUSTED MEMBER
Premium Pilot
Join
Jun 18, 2018
Loc
Treasure Coast of Florida
Web
how-to-spark.com
This video is inspirational on many levels. Duncan Sinfeld has mastered cinematic drone videography. Great flight maneuvers, editing and use of music. This is how it should be done!

The architecture and landscape are unique in all the world. Enjoy!

Apple Park Cinematic Aerial Video

Last edited:
If he actually got permission neither he nor Apple would likely confirm.

He launches from a parking lot off the Apple property. He's been asked by security to leave and did so promptly. Saw that on YouTube.

He was posting monthly videos during the construction phase. There's a total of 35 of them on his channel!!!

I suspect he does such a professional job documenting the property's history that Apple tolerates him -- they've caught him before and just made him land it. Now they may appreciate he's doing them a valuable service. That's speculation on my part though - only he knows the answer to your question.

He launches from a parking lot off the Apple property. He's been asked by security to leave and did so promptly. Saw that on YouTube.

He was posting monthly videos during the construction phase. There's a total of 35 of them on his channel!!!

I suspect he does such a professional job documenting the property's history that Apple tolerates him -- they've caught him before and just made him land it. Now they may appreciate he's doing them a valuable service. That's speculation on my part though - only he knows the answer to your question.
Had a look at his YT selection. A real pro and his work is nice. Thanks for the link.

Reactions: Andre Levite

I remember watching the videos of that being built a pretty cool looking building.

Reactions: Andre Levite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme