Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sunnyside Canyon gondolas

sharps45

Join
Apr 18, 2019
These gondolas used to carry asphalt rock from the mine to the loadout. They've been hanging in space since 1931. Tough time shooting, as they were over 300 feet up and little spark very hard to see up there. Also, phone fell out of the controller half way through, and because the canyon walls are so steep, I had to fly up almost 100 feet to get any GPS locks. Almost ran into the cables once. Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Abandon structures always have a history that may be lost without passing it along.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Reactions: sharps45
These gondolas used to carry asphalt rock from the mine to the loadout. They've been hanging in space since 1931. Tough time shooting, as they were over 300 feet up and little spark very hard to see up there. Also, phone fell out of the controller half way through, and because the canyon walls are so steep, I had to fly up almost 100 feet to get any GPS locks. Almost ran into the cables once. Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

View attachment 10660
One of the more interesting videos I’ve seen on this site! Excellent!!!
Where is this?
Paul

One of the more interesting videos I’ve seen on this site! Excellent!!!
Where is this?
Paul
Sunnyside Canyon, eastern Utah by the town of Sunnyside. It's an old mining town (I'll be flying more of the camps ruins soon).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme