Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sunset in St. Petersburg Fl USA.

Nice photo but even though rules are made to be broken(especially in photography) I would recommend that the horizon should be close to level.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Vader01
Nice photo but even though rules are made to be broken(especially in photography) I would recommend that the horizon should be close to level.

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you. I didn't notice that the horizon wasn't level when I took the shot but thank you for pointing that out. Next time I'll double check that horizon. ?

Nice shot! I live on the other coast and could get sunrise photos, but I'm not keen on getting up at o' dark thirty and driving forty-five minutes to do it. Sunsets fit my operating hours much better ;)

I'm the opposite.

Sunrises fit my hours as I'm usually at work.

When the smokers go outside for a smoke break, I go and take a Spark break. :)

I'm the opposite.

I'm the opposite.

LOLOL I B Spectre, I was up on the east coast in February and I did get up to see the sunrise but...took pictures with my phone and not my Spark ?

Reactions: Vader01

Thanks for sharing.
Question: why isn't the horizon level? Shouldn't the Spark automatically level the camera image? Curious...

I did that for 38 years. One of the bennies of retirement is not having to get up well before sunrise...unless I have a reason to.
I can sympathize. I'm currently on my 42nd year of shift work and wake up every morning at 5am, can't help it anymore. Wonder how long after I retire before I can sleep in.

I can sympathize. I'm currently on my 42nd year of shift work and wake up every morning at 5am, can't help it anymore. Wonder how long after I retire before I can sleep in.
I worked B-shift (14:00-22:30) for a few years and found I liked it better in some respects to the usual 05:45-14:15. My brother-in-law worked years for a company that had rotating shifts. He'd work A-shift a few days, get a day or two off, go to B-shift for a few days, get a day or two off, then go to C-shift for a few days...over and over again. I don't see how anyone's health could survive that level of circadian disruption. A few years before he retired, the company went to rotating two 12-hour shifts. Fortunately, I never had anything like that. People used to ask me what I was going to do when I retired. My first response was, "sleep late". It took a little while after being used to getting up at 04:00, but it smoothed out and I'm enjoying this phase of life as much as I thought I would. Hope you'll like it too. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers