Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sunset in the town carnival 10/05/19 @ Carmona Cavite

Thanks sparkflyJEF, nice capture. What was that at 37 and 48 second mark. I saw a bird in the area right before that first jump. Wondering if it was a bird strike.

Reactions: sparkflyJEF
Thanks sparkflyJEF, nice capture. What was that at 37 and 48 second mark. I saw a bird in the area right before that first jump. Wondering if it was a bird strike.

Yeah I noticed the bird earlier before the first one. The second two almost looked like transitions :) I've had a couple birds go at mine but never actually hit it.

Nice one sparkflyJEF any filters here or just standard? Thinking about getting some ND filters for mine.

Reactions: sparkflyJEF
I've never seen a bovine amusement park. ?

Reactions: Spark 317
Yeah I noticed the bird earlier before the first one. The second two almost looked like transitions :) I've had a couple birds go at mine but never actually hit it.

Nice one sparkflyJEF any filters here or just standard? Thinking about getting some ND filters for mine.

a bird did pass by on 0:22-0:23 but on 0:37 it was just a transition & not a bird strike.
did not use any filters on this footage have cpl & nd filters but forgot to bring them & between the 2 I usually use the CPL

check this footage with CPL filter it brings out the vibrant color of the sky

I am using this type of filters but for the video on this thread (sunset in the town carnival) forgot to bring them with me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe