Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Talland Bay, near me...

Oh yes - I get so tired of looking at beautiful sun drenched beaches and blue ocean water ?
Nice vid ;)

Reactions: Surfnut
Well, some of us might want to hurt you if you keep that up ;):p:eek:. Still waiting for the snow to melt here. Nice video.
Thanks Northwood. I know. It may rain a lot here, but we re very lucky really... If you don’t like the weather here, just wait, something else will be along shortly...)

You`ll get sick of seeing the beaches and woods near me after a while...
Stunning place. I spent a family holiday, many years ago, in the little cottage on it's own just off the beach. Your video brought back some really happy memories. I have some great still photos of the holiday which we still look at even now. Looe and Polperro are among our favourite areas for our UK holidays. Hope you get to do some shots of this area in the future.

Reactions: Surfnut
Stunning place. I spent a family holiday, many years ago, in the little cottage on it's own just off the beach. Your video brought back some really happy memories. I have some great still photos of the holiday which we still look at even now. Looe and Polperro are among our favourite areas for our UK holidays. Hope you get to do some shots of this area in the future.
Thanks Miket. I know I’m very lucky to be living with this on my doorstep, and lots more besides. Looe and Polperro will be difficult, because I won’t fly over people in case the unthinkable happens. Added to that, I’ve missed my window of the few months of the year it might be quiet enough to do it now with Easter looming, but hopefully one day...
Ps. If you enjoyed this one, you ll probably like the one I did of Rotterdam, the next beach along, last week...)

Do you know Northwoood the real irony is that where I live, we normally only get any snow about once every five years, and then only for a day or so, so when it happens, everyone goes mad and is out playing in it and taking pictures! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme