Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

TapFly Question

David Day

Join
Jul 4, 2017
Hi everyone
I have a question regarding the TapFly mode.
Once TapFly has been initiated and the direction locked, is it then possible to rotate the camera and still maintain the original heading?

With my Phantom 3 Standard I am able to use Course Lock to lock a heading in place and freely move the camera around without affecting the heading. I was wondering if there's a way to achieve a similar thing with the Spark.

Many thanks for any help

David

Reactions: Sterling Collins
Hi everyone
I have a question regarding the TapFly mode.
Once TapFly has been initiated and the direction locked, is it then possible to rotate the camera and still maintain the original heading?

With my Phantom 3 Standard I am able to use Course Lock to lock a heading in place and freely move the camera around without affecting the heading. I was wondering if there's a way to achieve a similar thing with the Spark.

Many thanks for any help

David
No there is no Free Look on the Spark in Tap Fly like the P4P has ..... you need to Tap a new direction while its moving or stop the Spark and change looking direction then re-Tap to fly again .. not like the P4P at all !!! Aces High !!!

Reactions: David Day
Thank you for that, so is it not possible to freely move the camera while maintaining the same flying direction in any mode on the Spark?
Not in any of the quick shot or active tracking modes No Free Look as the camera is fixed .... I have not tried the free look on the Tripod Mode but I will !!! The Spark is very nice but still lacking features of the Phantoms ....... Thanks ...Sterling

Not in any of the quick shot or active tracking modes No Free Look as the camera is fixed .... I have not tried the free look on the Tripod Mode but I will !!! The Spark is very nice but still lacking features of the Phantoms ....... Thanks ...Sterling
videographer and while I do own MPP I'm using it mostly to take photos, rarely videos.
I don't think that camera is going to be a huge upgrade for video, but photos will be much better! I think I'm going to sell my MPP with all the accessories, should get about €900 for everything and then get M2P and fly more pack.

videographer and while I do own MPP I'm using it mostly to take photos, rarely videos.
I don't think that camera is going to be a huge upgrade for video, but photos will be much better! I think I'm going to sell my MPP with all the accessories, should get about €900 for everything and then get M2P and fly more pack.

You will get more replies and better info if you post Mavic questions on the MavicPilots forum.

This forum is comprised mainly of SPARK pilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme