Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

teen pilot from australia saying hey

thomas.setter

Join
Aug 9, 2017
Loc
Sydney Australia
teen pilot from australia saying hey, i just got my first ever good drone with my own money i earned. i fell in love with it as soon as i took it out the box. however when i was flying it today i was experiencing loss of signal from my drone to my phone, i know its an easy fix because a mate of mine had the same problem. please help!!!!! thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Advexure
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Reactions: thomas.setter
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Spark purchase, @thomas.setter.

In regards to your issue, are you using the phone as your remote or are you using the remote controller?

teen pilot from australia saying hey, i just got my first ever good drone with my own money i earned. i fell in love with it as soon as i took it out the box. however when i was flying it today i was experiencing loss of signal from my drone to my phone, i know its an easy fix because a mate of mine had the same problem. please help!!!!! thank you.
What area are you from? Im in se melb

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Spark purchase, @thomas.setter.

In regards to your issue, are you using the phone as your remote or are you using the remote controller?
i am using the rc that i got in the fly more pack but when i got to record it loses signal, i searched it up and i may need to change the frequency from 5.8ghz to 2.4ghz. if this s not the case then i would love to hear some advice.

i am using the rc that i got in the fly more pack but when i got to record it loses signal, i searched it up and i may need to change the frequency from 5.8ghz to 2.4ghz. if this s not the case then i would love to hear some advice.

Hi and welcome,

Did the RC lose signal or the phone ? I had used the otg option, but now I just turn off everything on my phone except wifi and never lost a signal. Seems the RC and Spark don' t like interference of anything like bluetooth and other signals.

And maybe unnecessary to ask you have updated all firmware ?

Hi and welcome,

Did the RC lose signal or the phone ? I had used the otg option, but now I just turn off everything on my phone except wifi and never lost a signal. Seems the RC and Spark don' t like interference of anything like bluetooth and other signals.

And maybe unnecessary to ask you have updated all firmware ?
the RC was fine, the phone was losing video signal, it was alright yesterday and the day before but today it was doing it again. i always make sure that i update the firmware, i think i have it figured out but if you have any suggestions, please let me know thanks. also i have ordered an otg cable so i hope that helps.,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe