Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Thanks to this site

az erik

Join
May 1, 2020
I bought a Spark FMK from due to a post I ran across. I can't leave well enough alone and when i saw the amount of modding that can work on the spark I figure this'll give me something to do for the next couple months while I wait for my X8SE.

Looking forward to flying this little one and adventure to come.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland az erik.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from the U.K. no flying here ate the mo but rumour has it, at my age, I shall not be allowed out for 6 months!!

Reactions: Spark^
My spark came this weekend. I had to leave it boxed so my wife wouldn't think it was a mothers day present. Not that I wouldn't get her one but I would n't want her frustrated by it. She has zero patience for anything. SnapChat is almost too slow for her at times.

Batteries are all charged. I'm trying to keep it low key as my daughter would start screaming about it because she knows when I got 'a better drone' then she can have my Mambo and Blade FPV. Both of those kind of suck to fly for one reason or another but she'd be comping at the bit to get flight time in, probably in the house as it's 100+ degree daily in PHX now.

I've been in RC since the days of the 'LunchBox and Grasshopper'. My how things have changed and she has no clue what we used to suffer though to get 6 minutes behind the wheel lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef