Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

THAW - (Self Isolation in the Woods) a short film

Baqca Sanke

Join
Jul 23, 2018
thanks to this here community i got my little birdy flying again after almost 9 months of being grounded. With all this Covid19 stress i needed to get out and go see some nature. I shot this in the Appalachian mountains of NC. I made the music this past January for "Jamuary 2020".
Hope you enjoy watching it as much as i enjoyed filming it.
Gear:
DJI Spark
Canon m50
Teenage Engineering OP-Z

This makes me really miss living in the Smokies. I can't say that I miss all of the snow though. Great video!

Reactions: Baqca Sanke
Nice shots, I can't fly especially if you have 3 airports around you. Literally I have to drive far just to fly my Spark, it's not like used to be before I can just whip my Spark and start flying.

Reactions: Baqca Sanke
Spring is here. Nice job. What did you use to put the music together. I have an old korg synth I should pull out and put some tracks together.. meditation and drones.

I used a Teenage Engineering OP-Z, with an arturia minilab keyboard attached. The opz is a little synth groove box sampler thing. It was recorded as a live jam. Lots of Fun! Check out my you tube channel i have some jams recorded with it on there. Even got an electro-meditative thingy on there you might enjoy ?

Nice shots, I can't fly especially if you have 3 airports around you. Literally I have to drive far just to fly my Spark, it's not like used to be before I can just whip my Spark and start flying.

That's a bummer! i live near an airport and a hospital heli pad too, the parkway spots were about an 45 min away and the river shots were about 20 min away. Luckily the airport is south of my area because of the mountains they gotta land way out from the city. I do a lot of hiking tho so i'm always out in the woods. Some other fav places of mine are in Nantahala about 2 hours (plus all day hike ;)) away...

COVID19 update, all trails, the AT, blue ridge parkway, river trails and national parks are ALL closed :mad:
I was really hoping to get out this weekend. I hike miles out in nature to get away from people and now the Gov is telling me to stay away from people, but won't let me walk miles out by myself :rolleyes:.

Reactions: Spark^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex