Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

the 43 arches of Yarm Viaduct-N.E. U.K. M1P

Nice work Brian. What a structure and well worth a little film, facts and all. Lovely day from the look of it and perhaps not too much wind. Seagulls kept at a safe distance! Have a great Christmas and look forward to your 2022 work.

Reactions: BrianP
Nice work Brian. What a structure and well worth a little film, facts and all. Lovely day from the look of it and perhaps not too much wind. Seagulls kept at a safe distance! Have a great Christmas and look forward to your 2022 work.
Cheers Twickers14!
Great weather for flying yesterday.
I had planned the shoot using previous visits and Google Earth to remind myself where the Sun would be.
It was just a simple up, pan, a few stills and down.
First trip out for a week so it had to be a flight with minimal jeopardy ... ( can't seem to fly these days without negative thoughts creeping in... overcoming them is a great morale boost ).
On a side note I have just bought a decent mirrorless camera so that will be another reason to get out of my chair and start snapping!
I'll stop now and wish you and all fellow sparkpilots a very Happy and Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited:
Would never know you have negative flying thoughts. Your vids are always joyful. Still trying “wear out” my SLR so that I can have a bash at mirrorless buy my old Nikon D90 just keeps delivering. Thanks for the wishes.

Reactions: BrianP
Would never know you have negative flying thoughts. Your vids are always joyful. Still trying “wear out” my SLR so that I can have a bash at mirrorless buy my old Nikon D90 just keeps delivering. Thanks for the wishes.
Cheers Twickers14!
Nikon D90... v nice!
I'm a total newbie at photography so may need some help ;)

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67