Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

The big gig is over.

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
22AC32AA-138A-4D51-A609-782B5B516FEF.jpegMorning all. At last some sunshine and nooooo wind, just a few seagulls and loads of people clearing up the mess left by the attendees! Huge area but it will be back for all of us to enjoy soon. Thanks to the army of volunteers and our wonderful Council it is already looking good.

Great shot twickers! Glad your weather is cooperation at the moment. ;) Don't know how bad it was but the grounds looked to be in good order now. Thank you sir for sharing.

Reactions: twickers14
Thanks Joe. Had to get up to 300ft to get the shot and a light aircraft plus a chopper approached to was up and down like a yo-yo! The ground is very hard with no rain for 3 weeks (we have a soaker coming on Thursday) so not too much damage. They also leave the grass quite long so that helps.

Nice capture.... those are the opportunities I dont get, anything like that is totally off limits and generally situated in controlled airspace... so to be avoided. I can relate to the " bunch of bands I have never heard of "... sadly I have lost touch with what's popular, I was never a main-streamer anyway. Now I just yell at kids to "get off my lawn!"
;)

View attachment 13883Morning all. At last some sunshine and nooooo wind, just a few seagulls and loads of people clearing up the mess left by the attendees! Huge area but it will be back for all of us to enjoy soon. Thanks to the army of volunteers and our wonderful Council it is already looking good.
super use of of your bird! Great shot!

Nice capture.... those are the opportunities I dont get, anything like that is totally off limits and generally situated in controlled airspace... so to be avoided. I can relate to the " bunch of bands I have never heard of "... sadly I have lost touch with what's popular, I was never a main-streamer anyway. Now I just yell at kids to "get off my lawn!"
;)
I’m right on the edge of Bristol airport red zone and the area I flew from is also just outside the heliport zone for Bristol Royal Infirmary. I’m lucky, and of course no crowds-they were all asleep in tents on the other side of the Downs or in the pub sinking “the hair of the dog”-does anyone still use that phrase?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers