Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

The new Sphere Mode is awesome!!

Awesome. I've been waiting for this for a while as well. Thank you for the post. i wish they come up with a true 360 like the Hangar360 app I use along with this Tiny Planet mode.

Reactions: Shawn Ide
having a problem....spark takes the 46 pics but when i try to stitch them together thru the dji go app it gets almost to the end and then the app crashes.....any ideas why anyone?

having a problem....spark takes the 46 pics but when i try to stitch them together thru the dji go app it gets almost to the end and then the app crashes.....any ideas why anyone?
How much space do you have on your phone/tablet? You may not have enough RAM to process the image. Crashes are usually from exhausted resources. Maybe close other apps?

Reactions: Sparkster
Use an app for Android called Shutapp. It force closes all your apps to free memory and processor. Make sure to uninstall it after your done tho as it man handles every app on your phone is a ruff way.

I tried using the Sphere mode yesterday. Spark took the photos and the DJI app stitched/processed them just fine. I was able to view the Sphere, rotate it, etc. Was awesome. My question is, now what? How do I get the Sphere to my computer or elsewhere? After I turn off the spark and controller, the resulting 'sphere' image remaining on my iPad is just one flat image that does not do anything? I know I'm missing something here. Just not sure what I need to do to finish the process. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Sparkster
Use an app for Android called Shutapp. It force closes all your apps to free memory and processor. Make sure to uninstall it after your done tho as it man handles every app on your phone is a ruff way.
i have iphone 6+ i saw an ios app that looked liked that but it was different....rebooting didn't help....180 pano works fine

I tried using the Sphere mode yesterday. Spark took the photos and the DJI app stitched/processed them just fine. I was able to view the Sphere, rotate it, etc. Was awesome. My question is, now what? How do I get the Sphere to my computer or elsewhere? After I turn off the spark and controller, the resulting 'sphere' image remaining on my iPad is just one flat image that does not do anything? I know I'm missing something here. Just not sure what I need to do to finish the process. Any help would be appreciated.

Share them to Skypixel from the DJI GO app and your get a photosphere which flies in from the Tiny Planet to a full 360 view which you can rotate on your computer or tablet/phone.

If you have Adobe Photoshop you can also convert that flat file using the polar coordinates filter.

Share them to Skypixel from the DJI GO app and your get a photosphere which flies in from the Tiny Planet to a full 360 view which you can rotate on your computer or tablet/phone.

If you have Adobe Photoshop you can also convert that flat file using the polar coordinates filter.
I do have Photoshop but am not familiar with the polar coordinates filter? I'll poke around and see if I can find it and how to use it. This is a 'still' of my first go at the new Sphere mode. It's just a 'flat' image and not one that rotates, etc. Pretty cool feature if I can just figure out how to manage the resulting files.
Spark Sphere I 1024.jpg

well u guys can use some free app on apple store or play store... i use an app call theta+ and spherefy...
im still figuring out how to get goodshot on pano with high building...any good tips? does it needed to be farawayfrom the building?

I do have Photoshop but am not familiar with the polar coordinates filter? I'll poke around and see if I can find it and how to use it. This is a 'still' of my first go at the new Sphere mode. It's just a 'flat' image and not one that rotates, etc. Pretty cool feature if I can just figure out how to manage the resulting files.
View attachment 1861
TXspark I love that image!!!
Could you please share the step-by-step from capture to final image.
I just did the firmware update and would really love to get this view of my neighborhood.

View attachment 1861
Hi great pic - do you recall your altitude for this shot?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme