Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

The sun has taken on a different hue

• Thread starter Deleted member 11182019
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11182019

Out of control fires all around with the Volunteer Bushfire Guys working their butts offf to get them under control. Hot N/W winds are making thinks really difficult. Just a few photos.fires.jpgDJI_0057 copy.jpg

Where are the wildfires? I assume it's not California since the NW winds are blowing the smoke off the coast.

To all the firefighters, aircrew flying the tankers, ems fighting the wildfire in California and around the world thank you for your service stay safe. To the few who think it's cool to fly your drones interrupting the fights of tankers and helicopters are putting their lives in danger, I wish I could say how I feel but that would get me kicked off this forum.

Cheers Jeff :cool:

Where are the wildfires? I assume it's not California since the NW winds are blowing the smoke off the coast.
East coast of Australia. Can't imagine the courage of those fire fighters. Mostly all volunteers. Even our previous but one prime minister is a volunteer fireman. Thank God for them, the Ericcsson water cranes and all the small aircraft/choppers pitching in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme