Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

The Water Hole

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com

There's a video to follow next week. Charging up the Spark tomorrow for some fun with it too.

Awesome pano! ?

Thanks, I am thinking one per flight makes sense, especially if I want to go back to that location again, you can see all sorts of other avenues of approach.

Very cool Robin. A water out in the middle of nowhere, so to speak. Love the pano pic.
Yep, sort of a "planetary puddle" .... I found another one almost identical today about 40 miles from this one!

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Stunning. Must check out Kuula
Well, I tried it and Skypixel, and its down to my slow internet connection, things seem to upload faster to Kuula, and there is no cookie nagging when you get on the site either. They are both good and both free unless you want to add bells and whistles.

Well, I tried it and Skypixel, and its down to my slow internet connection, things seem to upload faster to Kuula, and there is no cookie nagging when you get on the site either. They are both good and both free unless you want to add bells and whistles.
Yes. Had a look and it seemed to be largely a professional tool for house sellers etc. Having said that you’ve obviously put it good and expert use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef