Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Third party props?

I B Spectre

Join
Aug 16, 2019
At some point it is likely that the props will need to be replaced. Looks like DJI gets around $21 for one set of four. I've seen a couple of favorable YouTube reviews showing Anbee props and they can be had for $14 for two sets of four. I'm sure my warranty period has expired, so that is not a concern. Anyone have a positive experience with aftermarket Spark props?

Reactions: tmarez
Thanks, I looked at many of those, but I'm never sure if the review I'm reading on Amazon is for the specific product I've clicked-on. Seen many times when someone posted feedback that was obviously talking about another, though similar item. Still, it's a starting point.

You will find a lot of positive reviews about Anbee propellers in this forum itself. I flew 4 months with "original" DJI propellers and then switched to Anbee. Close to 7 months so far and I haven't run into any untoward situation.

Thanks, nilanjan118, that's encouraging. I put greater stock in the word of someone with firsthand experience on a site such as this with common interests over online sales feedback.

Thanks, nilanjan118, that's encouraging. I put greater stock in the word of someone with firsthand experience on a site such as this with common interests over online sales feedback.
You are welcome mate. I too never trust online sales reviews. But you can always trust someone who loves his Spark and who has made extensive videos and tutorials on it. I got introduced to Anbee propellers by watching this guy's video.

is there any improvement over the original DJI props like longer flight times or less weight or stronger blades . i would buy and use the original DJI blades for the seven dollars more not a biggie . this is just my opinion i always use original props in all my drones even if i can save a few bucks .
EBAY sale $9,99

Any improvement on noise? This is actually one of my biggest gripes about the Spark: it is so incredibly noisy. I don't mind when flying in remote areas but with people around i'm very consious about the sound.

At some point it is likely that the props will need to be replaced. Looks like DJI gets around $21 for one set of four. I've seen a couple of favorable YouTube reviews showing Anbee props and they can be had for $14 for two sets of four. I'm sure my warranty period has expired, so that is not a concern. Anyone have a positive experience with aftermarket Spark props?
Ive order anbee from orlando to indonesia, cant wait to use them. ^^ estimate arrival is about 3 weeks, hahaha

I have them on my Spark now and they work perfact, have had them for some time, no problems.

I bought these and they are garbage.

They work ok in regular mode but, it almost falls out of the sky in Sport mode. Thanks for this post, I'm looking at buying a spare pair to have on hand.

For the last three weeks, I'm using Master Airscrew
props, a little less noisy and a little less energy eager
on sport mode. And, if it really help to eliminate
vibration for long exposure low light pictures, I do
not mind to take 30 seconds to put them on.
Before, was using red Anbee props since December
without any problems and they still "tight" as new.

Attachments

• Spark1.JPG
    Spark1.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: skyfly
Nice
For the last three weeks, I'm using Master Airscrew
props, a little less noisy and a little less energy eager
on sport mode. And, if it really help to eliminate
vibration for long exposure low light pictures, I do
not mind to take 30 seconds to put them on.
Before, was using red Anbee props since December
without any problems and they still "tight" as new.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers