Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Thoughts on this drone switch...

mapwd1702

Join
Jun 12, 2017
I have a Phantom 3 Standard and a DJI Spark, both are like new, never crashed and function perfectly. I was heading to a really scenic park today to get some flying in and brought both drones. As I was carrying both drone cases I thought I love the spark because it is easier to carry but only has a 1080 video camera, and I love the P3S for its better video capabilities and smoother flight, if I put them both together I would have a Mavic, and maybe I should just sell both of these drones and buy a Mavic.
The P3S has original battery with about 55 charges on it, upgraded the phone holder to an Inspire type holder, carry case, remote, and charger. The Spark has remote control, 3 batteries, carry case, charger, extra props. and has been 100% perfect. Does it make sense to consolidate into one? Will I be able get near the price of a Mavic?

Hmmm... The P3S might fetch $200 - $275. Used Sparkler FM combo (+a third battery) could get you about $625 - $650. So, if you sold both you may get close to Mavic cost.
Of course, you realize that drones are like cars in that once it is turned on, the value declines.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef