Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

TOFINO CANADA

I would have loved to see the look on your faces when you walked into the stoner house. I got a good laugh out of that story. Tofino looks like a great place but if the water is that cold, I rather be at a warmer place. I enjoyed the video as I do all of your videos. Take care and stay safe.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Looks like a fun place to visit. Good thing there are all those wonderful places to eat, I imagine with all the marijuana one could develop quite the appetite. ☺️ Thank you once again for sharing with us.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
I would have loved to see the look on your faces when you walked into the stoner house. I got a good laugh out of that story. Tofino looks like a great place but if the water is that cold, I rather be at a warmer place. I enjoyed the video as I do all of your videos. Take care and stay safe.
omg I wish I had my camera with me. We were like this is our AirBnb this isn't great for the kids. lol Yes we love warm as well. We've been trying for 1 year now to get to Costa Rica but Covid 19 restrictions keep preventing us. :(. So glad you enjoy our vids. Wish I could of flown my drone more but Tofino is a no drone zone in most spots.

Reactions: graywoulf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef